Friday, December 10, 2004

F#cked...again!!!

My life has just taken one of the worse turns ever. Almost one week after I had a suburban put a kingsize dent in the rear end of my mom's van, closing the rear loading door until further notice, I managed to rammed into a stopped car on a wet road with my the other family car. Almost no damage to the other car, which is nice, and no one hurt on either side, which is nice too, but our car? Lets just say that it has trouble turning, opening the drivers door, and going anything above 20 miles an hour. Its a 95 corolla thats seen better days and as far as i'm concerned its not worth the fix since my dad has a habit of taking bad care of any care that is labeled as his. One good thing though, the lady I hit as turning into her home and was very nice to me and I to her. We got to know each other in the time it took for my dad to walk from home to the accident(5 or so blocks) and everything worked out very smoothly on her end. Now I just have to face my parents and the insurance people. Right now i'm really wanting not to drive again for about another year. Take me off the insurance cause i'm hating everything there is to hate about cars and the capitalist extorters that are attached to it all. Screw it, i'm riding my bike, even though its winter, or taking the bus, even though I hate it. These, of course, are just initial feelings as this just happened not more then 45 minutes ago. We'll see how I feel a day or so from now when things have cooled down and the results are in. But i'm not holding out for anything good.

No comments: