Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Not the Best of Starts...

So far this week hasn't been the best. I've missed assignments, gotten scolded at work for a supposed "attitude", gotten into a fight with my mom, etc. I won't keep listing them. Needless to say that I am having a bumber or a birthday week. Course everything could change by friday. Who knows? SO...to make up for these ugly spots i've buried myself in homework and fanfiction. It really helps to be able to read great fanfiction when i'm feeling a little low or between homework assignments, the same goes for a good anime episode or manga novel though i've got very few that I haven't already watched or read a million times before. A very few manage to retain their incredible appeal through the months and years. For example, I can dive into Tenchi Muyo the movie or SM and still get a warm feeling in my stomach and find a lightness in my chest afterwards. Course the same is true when i'm able to converse with my special someone. The fact that that person usually calls when i'm barely awake is a little bit of a problem but I find it to be one of their more indearing traits. And if that special someone is reading this I expect a wake up call on friday morning so I can start that special day right. *hint hint*

1 comment:

Andunneana said...

That wake up call may be harder than you realize. When were you planning on waking up?