Friday, November 19, 2004

20 Somthin...

*Waves little flags and grins stupidly* Well it's happened. I'm officially out of my teenage years. Course being a twenty something isn't much better. We're supposedly adults but we're pretty much ignored still. Twenty is a magic number. It's more improtant to me then twenty one. It signifies i've lived a fifth of a century, probably a third of my life! Time sure does fly.

So what do I get to do on my special day of days you ask. Well I go to work at noon if that's any indication. Not really all the special "event" wise as far as I can see. Kinda sad when the only people who are gonna celebrate with you is your immediate family. No cake, no ice cream, just dinner. So much for childhood. Now I have to get serious and grab life by the throat so I can begin slaving away for the riches i'll never get. Stupid capitalist system! Happy Birthday to me...now i'm gonna go eat some pancakes and take a shower.

1 comment:

Andunneana said...

You know I would have celebrated with you if I wasn't halfway around the world.