Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Summer, I'm Bored, This is a Good Thing...

I'm sitting here on a bed, with a laptop beside me and a beautiful view of Gresham out the window, wondering what all i'll do this summer. An extremely pretty red head just waltzed into the room and is busy rooting around in her backpack for some little thing. She just tried to use a flint and steel over the bed, not a great sign of higher brain functions if you ask me. But then i've done things just as odd and out of place.

I don't know what to say. Its a lazy day here in "sunny" old Oregon and i'm seriously wondering if my complacency is due to the fact that i'm done with school for a couple months or because i've simply got nothing to think about. It's weird. It's like i'm relaxed in a way yet not. I know there's nothing immediate to worry about, beyond keeping the red head from burning down the house, but I know I should be worrying about future concerns. I don't want to though. Its a good day. I don't want to worry. So I don't think I will. I'll let you other people worry for me. Cheers!

No comments: