Monday, August 22, 2005

Poetry From the Bored...

Thought i'd take a breather from studies and let loose my mind to wander the halls of pointlessness and idle thought.
.
.
It didn't take me very long to get bored with that so I decided to come here.
.
.
And I just realized I don't have anything to write about. And knowing some people's dislike for random dribble (glares at the smker group) I have decided to dig up my old thoughts and poety book and pull out a classic.
.
"Five hundred miles.
It is all a long distance.
but never too far.
.
Alright enough. I return to my work now. But from now on I will be including one item from "If I were an Evil Emperor" at the end of every post. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
.
If I were an Evil Emperor... #12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
(stuck in a different poem because of the last one's length and overly religious nature. Thought i'd be more considerate for those of you who prefer not to read such things.)

1 comment:

Ralikat said...

I see this quoting the Evil Empire bit didn't last too long...

Pity, too.