Thursday, October 21, 2004

Money Calculations...

With my fifth day of work done and my sixth tomorrow I've begun to become conscience of the monitary possiblities of this particular job. I have figured out that by the end of this sunday that I will have worked close to 40 hours since starting last friday and that I will make more then 300 dollars by next thursday when my first check is cut. Of course there's taxes to consider but all in all that will be the largest clump of change i've ever made from one check from anything, be it job or birthday. And i'm still in training! Once my three weeks of training are through I will be able to get tips like the regulars who make, on average, 8 more dollars a day just from customers being nice. When I worked sunday the four people who could get tips got 15 dollars extra in just two hours! I have, of course, dreamed of such things...but to actually have it happening when I don't have to worry about bills or other obligations, besides paying off a class I told my mom I would pay for at my local cc, is blowing my little mind. If things continue as they are within six weeks I can have over a thousand dollars saved up! Someone hit me now!

No comments: