Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just Sittin

Its Saturday afternoon and I have very little to do, or at least that I really feel like doing. It's just one of those days where you're not sure if time has stopped or not. It would explain a lot if time had given up and taken a breather and had a mocca. Course if time did that I wouldn't like him much for a while cause his breath would reek of coffee which would be nice since I kinda hate time already as is. He never moves fast enough when I want him to and whenever I want him to slow down he just sticks his tongue out at me and goes faster. You know the drill.

Well I did finally get a job. I'm workin an asian take out downtown. It's pretty cool. The funny thing is that the next day I got a call from Costco asking if i'd like to be hired AND I got my last check from the place I worked last. Strange no?

Well i'm off to see if I can't make these next few hours stretch a bit. I'm not ready to go off to work yet. *grin*

No comments: