Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Ultimate Showdown...

Ok, if you haven't seen this--> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown then you are truely missing out on one of the internet's wonders. Oh i'm sure you've seen things like "Badgers" and "End of the World" before, but this...this is truely a work of art. Not only is there superb artwork *snicker* but there's the fact that these guys came up with the song on their own. I've practically memorized the thing myself and let me tell you, there are some good tongue twisters in there. The sheer amount of time, rhymeing, knowledge of cheezy characters, and mind altering drugs(i'm guessing on the last one) is insane. Give it a look. I doubt you'll come away from it not humming the tune or finding that you've got one of the lines stuck in your head.

1 comment:

Avi said...

"This is the ultimate showdown/ of ultimate destiny/ Good guys, bad guys, and explosions/ as far as the eye can see/ And only one will survi-ive, I wonder who it will be?/ This is the ultimate showdown...of ultimate destiny!"

Yes, I came across it some time ago. I rather love the image of "Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater"...